Shiny fabrics are not only reserved for New Year’s parties and Christmas and right now everything from vinyl, plastic to latex became most dare trend by all fashionistas. If you are bored of matching your top with another pair of jeans/ black trousers , vinyl is exactly what you need to make your winter wardrobe more sophisticated. The party season is upon us, so get ready to shine!
How to wear vinyl?
- Less is more – make vinyl the statement of your outfit and complete the look with oversized sweater in neutral colour.
- Strong look – wear it with heavy boots and fitted turtleneck. To make it more chic finish the look with beret or baker boy hat.
- Red, black or blue? Play with colours and wear red vinyl trousers with slogan tee or blue vinyl skirt with grey jumper.
- Make it chic – wear it with blazer, satin top and heels for classy night out.
- High boots – style mini vinyl skirt with long boots and finish the look with smart coat over your shoulder.
Vinyl works perfectly with elegant and sophisticated looks, but you can also pull it out in your casual style with studded boots. Check out my top vinyl trousers and skirts to wear this winter and find a perfect style for yourself!