My all time favourtie piece of clothing – Blazer
Times when checked blazers were only reserved for office interviews are way behind us. If you are looking for a simple way to update your wardrobe in any time of the year, checked blazer is exactly what you need. It will transform your casual look into a chic outfit and give you a sophisticated look that all of us need from time to time.
The best ways to wear checked blazer:
- Classic office look- wear it with matching bottom, cigarette trousers or pencil skirt.
- Break the rules- put it on top of your casual dress! I love playing with styles and this combo is definitely a game changer for your style.
- Casual & Classy – sneakers and jeans on the bottom and elegant blazer on top? Comfy and smart, isn’t that what we all love!
- Blazer + mini skirt – sexy option for those who are not afraid to show more. To add more sass to your look match it with sock boots.
- Wear it as a dress – Show your legs in oversized blazer worn as a dress. Style it with heels and belt tied on your waist and voila. Your evening dinner look is ready!
Shop my look: