Denim for Winter
Denim jacket is one of those timeless pieces which seems to suit literally everyone. If you have one of those days when you have no idea what to wear, denim jacket is the piece which you can pull off and always look stylish. Denim also established itself as a first contender when it comes to fashion fabric and no matter what some fashion magazines are saying (about skinny jeans being out of style or jeans being replace by something else) just ignore it, we all love denim. Either the jacket, shorts, top or trousers, I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t have one of these item.
Sooo, if you are a jeans jacket lover and you have your low moment right now, as it’s a little bit too cold outside to wear your denim favourite, make sure to read this post!
Borg denim jackets were around for a long time, but they never really caught my attention. If you follow me on Instagram (@annalukaszek) you know that recently I asked for advice of buying or not buying Borg denim jacket from Topshop. I couldn’t make up my mind, but I started checking some inspirations for wearing them and denim jackets with addition of faux fur or Borg got me! What is so cool about them?
- They are your new winter replacement for denim jacket! Borg material keeps you warm and you keep denim on your shoulders!
- Fluffy texture makes it extra cozy ( and who doesn’t love cozy winter looks?)
- You can currently get so many borg/faux fur accessories to match it with the jacket, like bags or backpacks!
- So easy to wear, like any other denim piece.
- You can add some colour to the denim ( get the denim jacket with pink faux fur collar or the one with borg shoulders).
- For “loose look” you can either get bigger size or get men’s one in smaller size!
If you are already ready to get your new denim jacket or you still making up your mind about them, make sure to check my top picks below xx
Shop my favourites: